Seoul National University (SNU) offers a two-week intensive programme which is recommended for students who want to learn Korean language and make maximum progress in short period. Our highly structured syllabus will have you speaking, listening, reading and writing with confidence in the minimum amount of time.
Seoul National University is the top ranking public university in South Korea and currently having QS World Ranking of 35 and no 10 for QS Asian Ranking.
This intensive course includes the total time of 60 class hours. Credit transfer equivalent of 3 credits is given to students who completed the course successfully, with the condition that minimum grade C to be obtained from SNU.
Located in Seoul, South Korea, this programme offers the opportunity to learn and explore Korean Language and culture, right at the heart of South Korea. Immerse yourself in Korean's rich history, culture, food and exciting activities and locations with this two week programme
Program period: 5 June 2017 - 16 June 2017
Application Deadline: 12 March 2017
Programme Fee: From RM4,000 (inclusive of accommodation, tuition fees and activity) *Terms & Conditions applies
1. Undergraduates of UTP
2. Students MUST be on SEMESTER BREAK during the programme.
3. Have a minimum CGPA of 3.0
4. Have usually completed at least one semester of undergraduate study
5. Students with basic or no prior knowledge of Korean Language will enroll the Beginner Class (A1)
6. Students with Intermediate Korean Language skills will enroll the Intermediate Class (A2)
7. Eager to learn and experience different culture
CHECKLIST OF DOCUMENTS FOR SUBMISSION
1. HoD Endorsement Form (http://bit.ly/2lITMYz)
2. Updated resume with photo (max 2 pages only)
3. Copy on NRIC
4. Copy of Passport (Full Page in colour)
6. Passport photo
5. Latest Academic transcript