Please be informed that 2017-2019 student’s vehicle stickers are available. Starting from January 2017, all car stickers will be for two consecutive years! Please find the distribution details as follows:
Date: 3rd January to 3rd February, 2017
Time: 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
Venue: One Stop Centre
To ease the process and to avoid congestion at one stop centre, vehicle sticker will be distributed according to categories :
03 Jan - 13 Jan 2017 : Post graduate and Final Year students.
(9 working days)
16th Jan - 20th Jan 2017 : Third Year students (5 Working days)
23rd Jan - 27th Jan 2017 : Second Year students (5 Working days)
30th Jan - 3rd Feb 2017 : First Year students ( 5 Working days)
New application - (Documents Required)
1) Photocopy of IC/Passport
2) Photocopy of Matric Card
3) Photocopy of vehicle document ( Grant/Insurance cover note)
4) Photocopy of Driving License ( As a RTD guidelines, only Malaysia Driving License and International Driving Permit are accepted)
4) Permission to use/ declaration letter from the owner of the vehicle if the vehicle does not belong to the applicant.
Renewal (Document required).
1) Photocopy of Driving License ( As a RTD guidelines, only Malaysia Driving License and International Driving Permit are accepted)
2) Previous vehicle stickers are to be returned.
1) Please clear your summons before applying - Outstanding summons should be less than three summonses.
2)Vehicle sticker is not applicable for foundation students
3) Failure to apply/ renew your vehicle sticker is against the rules and summons will be imposed.
Mustafa bin Idrus
Security Services Department